1. What are the different modes of training you offer?
We offer the following modes of training:
i) Online (1:1) - It will be a one on one training with our Instructor for our program offerings.
Benefits of joining our Online 1:1 sessions:
1. You will have a trainer completely dedicated to you for your learning hours.
2. It is a good option for the students who want individual attention and are hesitant sharing their queries in a group training setting.
3. The pace of the learning can be tuned per the needs and requirements of the student.
ii) Online (1:5) - This is our batch offering. For every 5 participants, there will be 1 Instructor.
Benefits of joining our Online (1:5) sessions:
1. This is a group offering where no more than 5 students will be there in the batch.
2. Extremely beneficial for the extrovert students as it helps them connect with the other students of varying learning competencies.
3. This type of training promotes good leadership qualities, healthy competition and amazing collaborations required for the projects completion.
4. Highly flexible timings, more options and lower fee.
iii) Physical Classroom Training - The students can opt to visit our Center of Science & Technology and choose to learn and research under our mentors.
Benefits of Physical Classroom Training:
1. This mode of training is the most sought after especially by the ones staying near to the location of our center.
2. This can be offered for both the options: One-on-one or Group setting (1:5).
3. Direct conversation with the trainer and face to face helps the student scale faster.
4. One gets the right ecosystem for the STEM Learning as the training happens at our State-of-Art Lab at our center.
2. How do I choose the right program?
Once you’ve inquired, our Program manager will reach out to you via call/email/face to face discussion. After analyzing your needs and profile, they will guide you accordingly.
3. Do you offer any certification and what is the process to receive it?
Yes, for all our programs, we offer 2 kinds of certificates - Certificate of Achievement & Certificate of Completion. Our Programs on Science & Technology have been divided into various modules for various age groups. After successfully completing the course, tests, projects and assignments, our Academic Team will decide the kind of certificate one would qualify for, and then the e-certificate is released. One may also collect the hard copy of the certificates directly from our center.
4. Can my course be extended?
You can raise a request for extending. The Learning Team upon proper analysis will decide about the course extension.
5. How do I cover up the missed classes?
You need to raise a request through your Program Trainer for cover up classes. Upon the availability of the trainer and the classes, the Learning Department upon proper analysis will allocate the classes.
6. What are the qualifications of your trainers?
We select our trainers after a thorough inspection, interview and proper analysis of their candidature. They hold a minimum of Bachelors in Technology in their respective fields. All our trainers also have the following certifications:
1. Child Safeguarding Policy Certificate from Highfield, UK
2. FIRST Aid Certificate from Highfield, UK
3. Police Clearance Certificate from the Government of Dubai
7. Do you have Health & Safety Officer at your center since you offer physical classroom training?
We're glad to inform you that we've a designated Health & Safety Officer certified from Highfield, UK.
8. Do you offer free trial classes and how do we book them?
Yes, we offer Free Trial Classes for all our programs. The time-span of our trial session is 30 minutes.
𝑹𝒆𝒈𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒂 𝑭𝒓𝒆𝒆 𝑻𝒓𝒊𝒂𝒍 𝑪𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒔: http://bit.ly/2xc3IAI
9. Do you have a refund policy?
For all our programs, we provide Free trial sessions before you decide going ahead with our programs. Only after you're convinced to enroll with our programs, we consider taking admissions. Hence, we don't offer refunds after the programs have begun.