Brainy n Bright recruits staff with the skills to deliver the curriculum in accordance with the institute's philosophy and objectives. All teachers are highly qualified and experienced teachers.
The performance of Headteachers and all staff is subject to regular review, and from this further training needs are identified. The training sessions ensure that our staff are up-to-date with the latest systems and programs in the world of education, equipped to maintain our high educational standards. This enables our staff to be at the forefront of good practice and also prepares them to progress within the organisation.
You can be assured that the staff from Brainy n Bright are highly qualified, experienced and will constantly participate in ongoing training programs to further their skills and abilities.
1. Mr Yajuvendra (Physics, HOD): He has completed his B.Tech from IIT Kharagpur. He has been teaching JEE and NEET for more than 5 plus years. He has been teaching students across all the boards - CBSE, ICSE, State boards and has worked with premium institutions in India.
2. Mr Sanjeev (Maths, HOD): Trainer par excellence, Sanjeev has more than 6 plus years of experience preparing the students for the prestigious JEE Mains and Advanced Exams. His students are currently pursuing their studies at various prestigious institutes such as IIT Chennai, IIT Delhi, IIT Roorkee, IIT Dhanbad and many other NITs. He holds a Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) from IIT Dhanbad.
3. Mr Mohit (Chemistry, HOD): Mohit has experience of 5 years in the field of teaching Chemistry for JEE Mains and JEE Advanced in reputed institutes in India. His students are studying in institutes such as IIT DELHI, IIT ROORKEE, IIT DHADWAD, NITs and top medical colleges in India. He holds an M.Sc in Chemistry from Delhi University.
4. Mr Saurabh (Biology, HOD): A Master of Science (Botany, Cytogenetics and Plant Breeding) from Pune University, India and a PHD Fellow, Mr Saurabh is a highly experience faculty and expert at CBSE curriculum and NEET Exams Preparation. He holds 12 years of core research experience along with teaching at Graduation and Post – Graduation colleges in Biotechnology field. His research work has been published 6 times in International Research Journals and 11 times in National Research Journals. He has also authored books in Biotechnology for the students of Pune University.
5. Ms Sheerin (Innovation Coach, Artificial Intelligence, STEM Learning & Python Programming): Ms Sheerin Sultana, alumnus of Manipal University - Dubai holds a degree in Electronics Engineering. Currently, she is serving the role of Master Trainer and Innovation Coach at Brainy n Bright - Future Innovation Center of Science and Technology. An avid programmer, she has worked as Innovation Coach with one of the largest STEM initiatives called Atal Tinkering Lab launched by the Government of India. Currently, she is also heading the Brainy n Bright Robotics Team at American International School, Abu Dhabi. She holds a great degree of experience in Robotics Engineering, Artificial Intelligence, Programming, Internet of Things, 3D Designing and Printing!
6. Mr Ameen (Faculty - Physics and Maths): Mr Ameen holds a BTech degree and was a student with distinction throughout his career. He is currently working as Physics and Maths faculty for the Grades 8 - 12. He has over 2 plus years of teaching experience and is also our German Language trainer. He is quite adept at training students from the following curricular - CBSE, IGCSE, IB, American, ICSE, State Boards of India.
7. Mr Sreekanth (Faculty, Design Thinking): Mr Sreekanth is one of the best design thinkers in the country! He is a master strategist who is helps in our day to day decision making process. His revolutionary ideas has set Brainy n Bright apart in such a short span of time and he continues to inspire us and lead us towards the success, growth and a strong standing in the society. He holds varied experience in different industries across the globe especially the UAE and India.
8. Ms Pooja (Faculty, Accountancy-Economics-Business Studies): A qualified Chartered Accountant from India, Ms Pooja cleared this exam in the 1st attempt. She has coached more than 500 students of Chartered Accountancy, Company Secretary, M.Com with a success rate of 70%. She has a vast experience training the students from diverse backgrounds and has taught at reputed institutes like CA Institute, HL College of Commerce, HA College of Commerce, GLS. She has completed her Masters of Commerce with 22nd rank from Gujarat University.
9. Mr Shamshad (Faculty, Artificial Intelligence): Shamshad(Sam) Ansari cofounded Accure. He has been leading the company as the President and CEO. He has raised Accure from startup to a self-sustainable company by building a winning team and acquiring customers from across the globe. He has technical expertise in the area of AI, big data, cognitive science, and machine learning. He also spearheaded the development of Accure’s big data platform, Momentum, and analytics apps.
10. Ms Maneesha Babu (Innovation Coach, STEM Learning): Ms Maneesha, alumnus of Calicut University - India holds a degree in Electronics and Communications Engineering. Currently, she is serving the role of Innovation Coach at Brainy n Bright - Future Innovation Center of Science and Technology. An avid programmer in JAVA, C and C++, she has a great deal of experience as a JAVA and STEM Trainer across premium institutes in India. She has also taught at premium schools in Dubai. She holds a great degree of experience in Robotics Engineering and Programming.